Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-12-14

Noel

Single Ephemera Card and magical piece in place!
Christmas not always have to be in red, green and gold, it can be vintage, unique and simply stunning!
This is a must see from our talented Athanasia.


I found this beautiful card in Finnabair's Ephemera. I thought that the theme with the angels was so cute to make something for Christmas. I decided to make a simple cluster under the angels and not cover them with any paint. I glued the card on a white cardboard, and distressed the edges with the Vintage Photo distress ink.



For the cluster I glued with 3D Gloss Gel a Mechanical Flower at the bottom, then a flower lace, then a 2 Crafty chipboard star and last on the top a Mechanical Bottle Cup. I also used a star brad to secure the bottle cup on the star.
I used White Heavy Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Mica Powders (green and opal magic blue) and several Art Ingredients like Micro Beads, Flakes and Glitter to paint and alter all these elements.

At the underside of the star I hanged a cute tassel with a tiny bell that actually sounds when it's moving! How cute is that?!
I really love how it's hanging under the composition :)



In order to make a hanger I used wire. I made a couple of holes with cropadile, twisted the wire around the holes and secured it with a tiny star brad. I also tied a ribbon on the wire to decorate it.


For the tittle I used a sticker with the word 'NOEL' from the  7Dots Studio Yuletide collection.

I hope you got some ideas on how to decorate a single ephemera card :)
Have a lovely crafty day!


Products from Mixed Media Place:

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love what you did with the ornament. You created the most amazing texture and chose gorgeous colors. You are so talented and creative.
    Thank you vvery much for sharing your fantastic work.
    Hugs from Monica........ Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, I'm very happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.