Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-02-10

Twin Tags By Georgie C



I love creating little sets of things, especially tags. They’re a great size to work on too.




I started with a couple of sheets from the 6 x 6 pad Tales Of You And Me by Prima Marketing, mounting them on to peach cardstock.


Layered up some chipboard pieces and added flower bundles and some Finnabar mechanicals.


I then used Clear Gesso on everything to give some colourful shadows with some fun gelatos. They glide beautifully over the papers and the resist canvas.




This project is a touch out of my comfort zone with colours, but I enjoyed it very much. So relaxing and challenging at the same time.

Here are some more close ups:





Thanks for joining me here today.
Hugs
Georgie

Mixed Media Place supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.